Thursday, April 7, 2016

Physical Healing


 For the next while I'll be posting things I know about Physical Healing. I think maybe the most important thing to be said on this subject is that natural laws will out.

We are all in possession of physical bodies, thus if we want healthy ones we need to obey the physical laws that govern said bodies.

The old adage -- garbage in garbage out pertains to more than just filling our brains with bad subject matter. When we eat or drink things that are bad for our bodies we are going to reap what we sew. 
Now you might be saying well "DOIW" any brain dead sombe could ferret that out. But still even all of us knowing this we still fill our bodies with sugar, processed foods, to name just a few of the more popular. Don't even get me started on drugs and alcohol. (in later months I will address the reasons we need or become addicted to these things.)
 It's like putting diesel in a gas motor. Doesn't works so well.

The more understanding we can gain on how these substances affect us the more power we have in making better choices. I wish you luck on making better intake choices. Have a great day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment